Offset, digital, UV, screen – you name it, we print in all technologies. Our equipment allows us to facilitate large productions, but we are also willing to engage in low-volume, personalised and niche productions. Our modern and extensive machine park allows us to offer short lead time while maintaining the highest quality of production. Even for digitally printed, low-volume productions, we offer a full range of finishing and bookbinding options at the quality of large offset productions. We print on paper, cardboard, self-adhesive and laminated materials, but in addition to standard, regular printing production, we also work with plastics (PVC, HIPS, PMMA), and even with wood and aluminium, offering creative POS materials, all kinds of elements for exhibitions, displays and indoor / outdoor advertising.
• office supplies and stationery
• advertising and promotional materials
• POS materials, diplays, dispensers
• exhibition systems
• promotional and advertising gadgets of all kinds (including custom and personalised, original creations)
• books, publishing materials
We design and produce packaging for all purposes, in multiple technologies: from simple, folded cardboard boxes for easy assembly, all the way to the most advanced premium packaging made with the use of a wide range of materials, technologies and finishing options.
• simple paper and cardboard boxes – with any print of your choice and full range of finishing techniques used for offset printing
• rigid boxes, optionally covered with art paper or printed paper
• "clamshell" boxes, boxes with lifted and sliding lids – all kinds of construction
• packaging inserts made of cardboard, art paper, velvet, plastic, PU or EVA
• finishing with offset-printed materials, genuine leather or PU (including leather imitation, sewing threads, etc.)
• hot stamping, embossing, debossing
• round boxes – all sizes and proportions
• plastic packaging, also with the use of injection moulds
• packaging made of PET
• packaging made of MDF
• metal packaging (tin cans) of any shape and size, including full colour printing, embossing, debossing, etc.
Prior to each production we prepare samples in their final form, which serve as reference for all final production parameters and QC procedures.
If you don't have your own design or you seek a unique, original concept that will boost your product on the market, our designers will be happy to assist you with their creativity and experience, including some technological hints.